The Catalina 100 cubic foot compact scuba tank is engineered to maintain slightly negative buoyancy underwater...even when empty. Every Catalina cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. Available in natural, fully brushed, shot blasted and powder coat finishes. All seamless aluminum alloy compressed gas cylinders are manufactured in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) 3AL and Transport Canada (TC) 3ALM requirements. All cylinders shipped ground unless otherwise requested. Cylinders are filled to 500PSI & receive a current VIP sticker prior to shipping. Please specify if intended for Nitrox use (Nitrox band sold separately).
Catalina 100 (Compact)Specifications:
- Max fill pressure: 3300 PSI / 224 Bar
- Capacity: 100 Cubic Feet / 13.2 Liters
- Lenght: 26.5 inches / 673 millimeters
- Diameter: 8.00inches / 203 millimeters
- Weight: 42.0 pounds / 19.1 kilograms
- Full: -5.20 pounds / -2.20 kilograms
- Empty +2.20 pounds / +1.0 kilograms
**Due to shipping costs and laws regarding shipping tanks by air, customers in Alaska, Canada and overseas will need to contact us directly by e-mail or telephone.**
Please only place your order if you are in the continental USA and it can be shipped UPS ground.