During your PADI Underwater Navigator program you'll go on three open water dives familiarizing yourself with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of underwater navigation. You learn:
- procedures and techniques for planning, organizing underwater navigation and problems and hazards associated.
- methods of estimating distances underwater.
- natural navigation techniques.
- how to use underwater patterns.
- dive site relocation techniques.
- compass navigation techniques.