The Amaranto First Stage
An environmentally sealed 1st stage improves the performance and extends the life of your regulator by sealing the interior of the 1st stage from water. Instead, it uses a diaphragm to transfer the ambient pressure to the internal piston.
5 LP ports and 2 HP ports
The Amaranto Second Stage
Balanced 2nd stage regulator with Flow control knob and Venturi assist lever allows the reg to be diver adjustable.
The included double-braided superflex hose is lighter, stronger and more flexible than conventional rubber hoses.
All Amaranto regulators are compatible with up to 40% oxygen (EAN 40) right out of the box.
For recreational divers looking for professional performance at a reasonable price. Bright yellow design comes with a 34" Flex Hose and is easy to maintain.
i300 Dive Computer: ($399.00 RETAIL PRICE)
Its effortless approach and versatility give you the ability to dive right in. It exceeds expectations�with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The i300 carries all of these features with a ruggedness that you can count on. And with effortless design, such as a water-activated on switch, it gets you right in the water and descending to your next adventure.
Other Main Features
- 4 operating modes.Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free) on the same day
- User changeable battery and data retention.Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Backlighting.For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog is available atediverlog.com
The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge delivers both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display.
- Easy-to-read scale up to 5,000 PSI / 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length is 36�/ 91.44cm
Standard Low Pressure Inflator Hose is included.
Also included is a Dixie Diver Regulator Bag!