Mares Pure BCD
■ Comfortable and stable back buoyancy BC with 18kg lift (40 lbs) ■ Streamlined ■ Swivel shoulder buckles ■ Smart trim weight positioning ■ SLS weight system ■ Roll-down cargo pocket ■ Waist strap allows maximum adjustability ■ Customizable and travel friendly ■ Monoplate backpack fits single or double tanks ■ Visual confirmation of proper weight pouch insertion ■ Personalizable label on weight pockets
Mares Rover 12s Regulator
An excellent choice for recreational divers who demand reliability also a popular choice for Dive centre/equipment rental due to its simplicity and functionality.
The balanced diaphragm first stage uses the Mares Tri-material valve; the medium-size second stage features a cover made of soft material that makes it easy to push the purge button, even when wearing gloves. The latest technologies offer easy, natural, regular breathing.
Mares Regulators feature the exclusive DFC system, minimising intermediate pressure drop during inhalation, demonstrably improving the regulator's performance and ensuring a stable flow of air. Therefore Mares regulators do not require any type of manual adjustment of the second stage, thanks to the consistency derived from first stages, and combined with the mesh grid front of the second stage, the regulator remains easy to breathe with even under extreme conditions.
NEW Mares Rover 12S is sure to be a consistent performer and an extremely popular option for the travelling and recreational diver for warm and colder water diving.
Oceanic Alpha 9 Octopus
Oceanic set out to make a "standard" regulator that was simple, dependable and economical. What they didn't expect was that in tests it would outperform other high-end regulators. Not an easy feat for a "standard" downstream demand valve regulator. With the Alpha 9, you get effortless breathing in a compact design that is extremely tough yet easy to maintain and service.
i300 Dive Computer ($399.00 Retail Price)
Its effortless approach and versatility give you the ability to dive right in. It exceeds expectations�with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The i300 carries all of these features with a ruggedness that you can count on. And with effortless design, such as a water-activated on switch, it gets you right in the water and descending to your next adventure.
Other Main Features
- 4 operating modes.Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free) on the same day
- User changeable battery and data retention.Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Backlighting.For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog is available atediverlog.com
The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge delivers both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display.
- Easy-to-read scale up to 5,000 PSI / 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length is 36�/ 91.44cm