During your program you'll go on three open water dives. You'll learn to prepare solo dive activities and develop your knowledge and techniques for solo diving.
Some of the topics covered in the PADI Self Reliant Diver Manual are:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of solo diving.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy, out-of-air, and other emergencies.
- Use of stage bottle techniques.
- Disorientation and emergency procedures.
- DSMB Deployment.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Redundant air source (Sidemount or pony/stage bottle)
- Surface Marker Buoy with reel for deployment